• A 6 week course that provides advice and healthy eating ideas for the whole family.
• Enjoy meeting other parents and cooking together.
• Have increased confidence in the kitchen and in budgeting family food shopping.
• Learn simple recipes to cook at home.
A 2 hour programme that runs for 10 weeks which offers parents a chance to take time to look at various aspects of family life including:
• Managing children’s behaviour – looking after yourself
• Managing stress – understanding your child
Meet other parents and share experiences in a relaxed and friendly environment.
The Incredible Years programme is for parents of children aged 2-4. Come along to hear ideas on how to manage those times when your child’s behaviour is challenging.
This course runs for 16 weeks and this period helps parents get to know each other and to benefit from the support of others facing similar challenges.
School Readiness is a 6 week programme which focuses on that crucial period of time when you are preparing your child to go to school. Ideal for parents facing this for the first time.
A 8 week programme focusing on you and your health and wellbeing. A variety of topics are covered including stress and relaxation, home management, looking after myself, personal development and confidence etc. This is a relaxed, informal group where we take time to get to know one another and share and learn from our experiences.
Mums to Be
Come along to meet our midwife Andrea who will provide you with friendly support and advice throughout your pregnancy. The group runs every Tuesday 9.30 – 10.30.